Starting a business from your home allows you many freedoms and flexibilities to grow your business at your own pace. It also saves money on many fronts, which helps during the often-lean start up years.
Benefits of starting a Home Based Business.
* More Work Time, Less Commute Time - Some of us spend an average of almost 50 minutes a day commuting to and from their offices. One of the best benefits of working in a home office is that commuting involves no more than a few steps to the spare room or the basement. That leaves more time for revenue-producing activities.
* The Ability to Scale Up or Scale Down Quickly - When you rent or own office space, the size of your business is fixed to the size of the space. In the event where downsizing makes sense, you may not be able to do so quickly if you are signed to a long-term lease. Working from your home simply work longer or shorter hours to right-size your business operations.
* Deduction of Home Costs on Income Taxes - The tax benefits of operating a home office can be lucrative. If your situation qualifies, you can deduct a portion of your home's expenses, such as mortgage interest, property taxes, utilities and repairs and maintenance, against your business income.
* Flexibility of Working Hours - Being able to work at night or first thing in the morning is a great boon for those entrepreneurs who are juggling children or other obligations. Mobile phones, faxes and email allow you to interact with your customers and suppliers at any time of the day or night. You can more easily accommodate customers in different time zones and kids' school schedules.
* Reduction in Overhead Costs - Working from a home-based office keeps your overhead costs low as you are not renting office space or phones or paying for office utilities. The zero commute also saves money on gas and wear and tear on your car. The reduction in fixed costs allows you to be more flexible in your pricing decisions than competitors who must cover those types of costs. You can choose to either give more favorable quotes or keep the same pricing as your competition and have a healthier bottom line.
* Allows You to Test Out Business Ideas - More than 50% of all new businesses fail. If you have had to put money out for office space and other fixed costs right off the bat, a start-up failure can be costly. Working from a home office allows you to test out a new business without a lot of overhead. This way, you can determine its viability before investing a lot of money.
So, Why Try Unified Products and Services?
- We offer home based package.
- If you have an existing business you can simply add it, no need to rent a space.
- As home based you dont need to comply for tax, our main office took care of it.
- You can do transaction anytime.
- You dont need to hire someone to do it.
-We offer different services:
*ticketing *bills payment *loading *remittance *insurance *online shop * staycation * travel and tours
We can help to you start this kind of business!!!
09393483683 / 09451046436